Today is Sustainable Food and Fairtrade Day! That means that you can make your own fairtrade chocolate! You only need to take part in the Fairtrade chocolate workshop taking place in Campus Centre. And you can also find fairtrade and organic food just inside DMU, great!
- Organic fruit and veg stall – Eric Wood (10.30 – 2.30)
- JUST Fairtrade fashion and gifts stall – Level 1 Campus Centre (11.00 – 3.00)
- Fairtrade chocolate workshop – Campus Centre to book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fairtrade University stall with Fairtrade goodies – Campus Centre (11.00 – 3.00)
- Teaching Sustainability – an opportunity for those involved (or wish to be involved) in teaching sustainability to meet up and share ideas – Campus Centre (drop in any time between 11.00 & 12.00)
The good news is that we are currently saving a lot of energy. In fact we have only achieaved a reduction of over the 4.7% (as you can see on the screens around the campus!). This is not what we were hopefully expecting because we are in the middle of our challen. Anyway any saving is incredibly good. And we can only be better.
Let`s make our best! Let`s save more!