yesyesyes! it`s friday. it`s sunny. the forecast are good. and it`s warm. soooo….. i definetely am [more than] ready for the weekend! this has been a kind of `long and quick` week. it begun with no weight and a lot of fun and ended by being kind of neverending. so i really am glad it`s friday.
what are you doing this weekend? i probably am re-starting my yoga class. i am going running in abbey park of course because chiara`s wedding is approaching very fast. i am NOT cooking anything special […the wedding…….i hope i can resist!….]. i`d like to enjoy the sun so i`ll probably bring some papers with me and go under a tree on saturday or sunday afternoon. i am preparing some decoration for my dress for The wedding.
here some readings and inspirations for the weekend:
- how to get more productive
- tips to find tranquility in your days
- make yourself some beautiful tea towels
- organise your bookshelves with some stamped kraft paper cover
- biking to the store make easy [and fun!]
have a [more than] nice weekend! ciao!