Any special plan for the weekend? For what regards me, I think it mainly going to depend on the weather. I have a lot of work to do, but if the days are not too misty I’d like to have a walk around town [there should be an amazing vintage Christmas market near the cathedral on Saturday…!!!!] and maybe start running a bit again…!? Yes that would be great! And then a lot of teas, and coffees, and what about some mulled wine? Yes….I’m in that mood!
Have a great and emotionally intensive [but not in the bad way!] weekend!
I am also leaving you with some movies or documentary [about water….of course would you expect something different from me?!]
- Chinatown, the classic film about the politics of water in 1930s California.
- The Man Who Fell to Earth: David Bowie looking for water, lots of it.
- Thirst: Is water a human right for all people? Or is it a commodity to be bought, sold, and traded in a global marketplace? “Thirst” tells the stories of communities in Bolivia, India, and the United States that are asking these fundamental questions.
- Water: Tragedy by the Ganges.
- Bottled Life, a documentary about Nestlé’s Business with Water.